LEGO THE LEGO MOVIE 2 70840 Welcome To Apocalypseburg!
for over $0.00 to United States
Real time Visitors right now
Limited time offer, NOT SOLD IN STORES, Get yours Today! Also available in other styles. Need help ordering? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ideal for children aged 16+ and all THE LEGO MOVIE 2 fans!
- Enjoy an epic 360-degree play experience — and prepare for an alien invasion — with THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 70840 Welcome to Apocalypseburg! set.
- Welcome to Apocalypseburg! has removable modules for easy play and features a section of the Statue of Liberty, café, Scribble Cop’s office, armoury, barber’s/tattoo parlour, Lucy’s hideout, Fuse’s workshop, rooftop diner, gym, spa and more!
- Includes 12 THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ minifigures: Emmet, Lucy, Batman, Scribble Cop, Harley Quinn, Green Lantern, ’Where are my pants?’ Guy, Larry the Barista, Chainsaw Dave, Mo-Hawk, Roxxi and Fuse, plus a rat figure.
- It features a section of the Statue of Liberty with a chill-out room in the head, café, Scribble Cop's office with a chair-kicking function, armoury, barber's tattoo parlour, Lucy's hideout, Fuse's workshop, rooftop diner, gym, spa, lookout platforms and loads more!
Enjoy endless role-play fun with Emmet, Lucy and other Apocalypseburg citizens with this massive THE LEGO® MOVIE 2 Welcome to Apocalypseburg! model. An advanced building set, it has over 3,000 pieces and presents an awesome challenge even for master builders!
Have a coffee in the Coffee Unchained café or grab a hot dog at the rooftop diner. Get a haircut at the barber! Chill out in the head of the Statue of Liberty with 'Where are my pants?' Guy. Lie low in Lucy's hideout or keep watch for alien invaders from the lookout platforms. Train in the gym built from an old train carriage and get dressed for battle in the armoury. There's just so much to discover in this action-packed model as you recreate all your favourite scenes from THE LEGO MOVIE 2!
- The Statue of Liberty section opens up to reveal a chill-out room that includes a buildable telescope and 3 lookout platforms
- The Coffee Unchained café features a service counter, cash register, buildable coffee machine with 2 coffee pumps, table and seat, and an outdoor table with a parasol and 2 seats
- Scribble Cop rules over his 'office' that has an opening jail door and chair-kicking function
- In Barber’s/tattoo parlour, she's keeping clients happy in the barber’s chair with her buildable tattoo machine and hair-cutting tool elements
- Lucy’s hideout has a buildable bed with a secret compartment containing various fun elements including a love letter from Batman
- Fuse keeps a buildable tool chest with a buildable fire extinguisher in his rooftop workshop.
- If Emmet's not with Wyldstyle, he'll be in the Rooftop diner, making food in the V8 engine deep-fat fryer and buildable oven for all the gang!
- You'll probably find Batman and his awesome nine-pack abs in the train-carriage-shaped gym that has a buildable punching bag with alien invader decoration and a weightlifting bench.
- This THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ toy building set also includes Chainsaw Dave’s surfboard rack with 2 surfboards, lookout area with a buildable telescope, an opening sewer and various ladders.
- Accessory elements include Emmet’s 2 coffee mugs, Lucy’s quiver, plus 6 Skeletron head elements (1 as a basketball; 1 on a signpost; 1 as engine decoration; 2 as hair mannequins; and 1 on the armoury mannequin).
Usually ship within 2-3 business days! Also available in other styles. Need help ordering? Contact us at email@example.com